canacoon creates a sustainable security culture at your company and sets the cornerstone for individually tailored and efficient information security. In addition to providing analysis and consulting to our customers, a core element of the range of canacoon services is the development and implementation of architecture and solution designs for all relevant business and IT processes to ultimately increase efficiency.
Typical services in this area are:
- Creating and implementing suitable, extensible processes and procedures with a focus on risk and security, for example:
- In IT and operating processes
- In investigation processes
- In projects/project processes within development/development processes
- Creating and/or enhancing measures to promote a sustainably positive security culture
- Designing and setting up solutions to record and control security and risks (SIEM, ISMS)
- Security intelligence/threat intelligence – implementing or connecting and extending intelligent data evaluation environments as the basis for sustainable, forward-looking risk assessment and decisions
The procedures we use are based on established best practices and standards, such as ITIL, Management of Risk (MoR), Cobit, various ISO norms (ISO27001, 27002, 27005), BSI basic protection, and PRINCE2, as well as our own custom procedures – the canacoon Consulting Practices. We take into account both recent experience and business factors to achieve optimized, tailored results for and in the interests of our customers. The canacoon Consulting Practices are value-oriented, risk-aware, and have a solid foundation in technology.